Monday, January 9, 2012

2012

Fresh start. I started blogging on another site but had so many problems with it I'll start again here. I no longer work and teach at the quilt store but teach privately. Where I'm at now:

I am involved with a group trying to get our UFO's done. I haven't had much luck lately because, well, my mother died almost 3 weeks ago. The 2 months prior I was helping my dad almost full time with her at home care. I'm now trying to get back on track.  I'm emotionally drained but I think getting back to being creative will help.
One of the things we have to do for our UFO challenge is list, with due dates, our UFO's for the year. Here are mine with pictures.

January-Rectange String Quilt-quilt & bind.
 February-Indian Star-quilt & bind.


March-Twisted Log Cabin-quilt & bind.


May 4-Bryn's Graduation Tee-shirt Quilt-Pieced, quilted & bound

June-finish String Star Blocks.  Have it quilted and bound by September


October-Trail Mix-quilt & bind.


November-One Fabric Floral-quilt & bind


Hand Pieced Feathered Star-hand quilt & bind by year end.


 I made these 2 dri-erase boards to keep me on track using picture frames with fabric on the inside to give it some interest.  I can write on the glass with a dri-erase marker and change it as needed.


This one has the year's projects:


This is my weekly board.  Hopefully it helps keep me on track.  I need all the help I can get!


I'm getting the hang of this blog and posting pictures.  Hopefully I can figure this whole thing out!

Until later!



No comments: