Sunday, August 12, 2012

This is a Test!

This is just a test! I figured out how to post from my phone(I hope)! I don't always take my computer when I travel and this way I can try to post more often.

Just got back from a memorial service in Florida and this time I brought along my English paper piece stars. Long story short-our original flight through Atlanta was delayed to the point where we were going to miss our connection. The flight attendant was great and was able to get us on a direct flight. On top of that, the gate agent upgraded us! We got in later than anticipated (11 pm) but we didn't need to race through the airport to make a connection like we did on the way home. Anyway, I had time to sew while waiting for our flight.

We're home for a while after a month of travel. I'm tired and looking forward to getting back into a routine.

I hope this test works.

Happy Stitching!

No comments: